Monday, May 11, 2009

A ROOF-RAISING PARTY!

A PARTY AT MY HOUSE

Yeah! I had a great party at my house!
I gave free shirts to chobots and they joined the sizzling hot party! It was very cool because the party was for citizens and for NON-citizens. They had so much fun of dancing and I had fun playing the guitar. The party turned out to be a concert too because I gave prizes to the one's who had the groovy dance moves. There's one chobot over there on the picture who says 'cheese' because I said that I am taking a pic of them.

By the way, I also had a fashion show afterwards the fun and roof-raising party. My first theme was 'rockstar' but the other chobots disagreed because they have no rockstar clothes because they are not citizens. So I changed the theme into 'crazy/weird'. The chobots must wear a crazy, weird clothes. One chobot stand-out because of its crazy hair.

The whole party was very cool and its my most cool experience on chobots so far. So, I gave rocket boots to the first placers. Actually, its two of them. And I gave angel suit to the 2nd placer. And I gave headphones for the 3rd placer.

Once again, I thought of another cool contest. And I thought of giving a quiz contest about CHOBOTS. They all answered my questions correctly and the fastest and the winner of my quiz contest was: 'glamorous'. They all enjoyed my contests and they are asking me again too create a new contest.

NEW CONTEST!

Where: My home.(Cadkeish's home) - I'll invite you, so don't worry
When: This comming Tuesday, I still can't say the time.
What(prizes): I'll announce it when the contest starts



Hope you can join my contest!
Cadkeish

No comments:

Post a Comment