Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yeah, my NEW look!

Hey wazzup guys.
I've been off for 2 weeks because of some events.
But hey, I'm back! And I've been a citizen. So heres my new look:

MY NEW LOOK!

I always wanted to be the most famous rockstar on Chobots. That's why I expressed myself as a rockstar on Chobots! I've been always at the Cafe Street and I use alot of citizen magic so i can stand out from the other chobots.

Ohh! I also have a new home. It's not so pretty but I've worked hard for it.

MY SIMPLE HOME

Yeah. It's my home. It is where we always party and do some contests. Its pretty cool because they love my house. I want to have a sleepover party but just for girls.


Yes. That's my new look!!!
But it won't take that long because I only used a 3-day trial citizenship.

Cadkeish

No comments:

Post a Comment