Tuesday, May 12, 2009

AGENT!

Every Chobot wants to be an agent.
Aside from saving the Chobot world, you'll have an agent badge:

Pretty cool, huh?
Actually I am not an agent. But I want too!
I tried my best. I gave tours, free shirts, and contests but it seems useless.
But still, I am trying my hard to be an agent.
For more informations about being an agent, just go to chobot's blog.

Just a tip guys, don't force an agent or a moderator to make you an agent. You'll have less chances if you do it. You must do it yourself and do your part being a chobot.
It takes time to be an agent. I searched for agent chobots and I saw their age was 100 and above! So I think you need to playing chobots long enough before you can be an AGENT!


Goodluck on being an agent guys!
Cadkeish

No comments:

Post a Comment