Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chistochob in the house Yo!

Yup, you heard it right.
Chistochob in the house!!!


Here are some questions that may always have been asked...

Q. What items would I need when I do Chistochob's mission?

A: You need to talk to Chistochob so you can get the vacuum to continue the mission.

Q. What will I do to accomplish the mission?

A: You need to search for 10 trash elements. You can see them everywhere. When you finished the mission, speak up to Chistochob.

Q. What prize/benefits can I get from Chistochob?

A: After you do the mission, Chistochob will give you a prize. Its a special shoes that you can use when you do the Chistochob mission. And, its also not about the prize for me, at least you had fun! It's more even fun when you play the mission with your friends.

Q. When and where can I see Chistochob?

A: Right now, Chistochob is at the Milky-Way server and you can see him at the Garbage Collector place. I just don't know when Chistochob will leave.



Happy garbage collecting!
Cadkeish

No comments:

Post a Comment