Saturday, April 18, 2009

A STAR-STUDDED DAY

Hello Chobot Friends!
Wooohhhhoooo! Its a star-studded day because I saw some famous chobots today. Its so Cool that I really want to add them on my friend's list but their friend list is full. but its ok, because its only very few of us that saw this famous chobot, its like we are only 5 Chobots that saw this Chobot.
Ok, this Chobot is named :
STAR
Its so cool because he saw what I said. I said that I just read the articles of his website like 5 minutes ago. I didn't mean to say that, its like someone is forcing me to say what I have done 5 minutes ago. I didn't even know that Star was there. He's famous because of his website: http://www.chobotsgang.com/

But too sad we've only been together for about 10-20 minutes, I guess.

SECOND FAMOUS CHOBOT I SAW:

GGVGD

Yeah! ggvd in the house Yo! I think he's famous because he's great in competing on contests. I talked to him and asked if Star was the author of the site I was saying. And you know, he answered me! Super Cool!!.....

I saw more famous people but I can't mention them all due to limited space on this post.
This are the usernames:
1. Star. 2. ggvgd. 3. Kingsonnest(though I am his friend already). 4. xxmax.

5. loobydopy. 6. cotunbol. 7. omar. 8. Aayush.

That's all! I hope I can see these Chobots next time:
  1. Vayerman
  2. Mimo 777
  3. Tina
  4. Smurfet
  5. Chobot
  6. Princess

-Cadkeish on a Star-Studded Day... Yo!-

No comments:

Post a Comment