Friday, May 15, 2009

Mask Party!

Hello Chobot friends!
Anyone went to the party? It's so cool! But to bad because I didn't finished the party, I have to go.
But some famous chobots had fun partying with us. Hiki and Monkee was there. And some of the agents were there too. Aayush, Potter909 and more agents were there. Before the party, we chobots wanted to request to the moderators to rain, but some of the chobots stopped us because it will just lesssen the chances of the moderators to throw a rain.

Anyway...Hiki wore a Panda mask and Monkee wore a Lion Mask.
There's alot of blue bunnies there. Including ME!
My mask was given to me by Aayush because I told him that I don't have a mask because I gave it to a sad chobot. It's so special! Thanks again Aayush! Your one of the best agents in Chobots world!


Well this is my Photo report from the party:(please excuse me for taking a blurred pic, i used a webcam.)
PHOTO REPORT FROM THE MASK PARTY
(sorry for having a blurr pic)


At that moment, there's still a few of people because its a little early for the party. The moderators are not there yet. I haven't took a pic when the moderators were already there because I am having fun of the party, I forgot to take a pic, PEACE! :)

Ohh yeah, I leaved the party because my computer was so slow and hanging because of the chobots walking from place to place.


If you haven't gone to the mask party, I hope theres still another party but not at the pet shop anymore. Because it has less capacity. Maybe outside, the eco Park maybe.

-This is Cadkeish for a photo report.-

No comments:

Post a Comment